Claim XP & BUR
Claiming XP & BUR will not cost gas fees since Bunicorn Game has officially going gasless since the update of October 15, 2021.
We introduce a new BUR and XP balance called off-chain balance. Thus, all balances corresponding to BUR and XP are determined as follows.
- On-chain balance is your in-game balance, which holds your in-game BUR and XP before the zero gas update.
- Off-chain balance is the balance that holds your in-game BUR and XP after the zero gas update.
- To claim your XP, go to the Trainer page. Then click on Claim XP button to claim XP
- A pop-up will appear for you to choose which balance to claim the XP from. Then click the Claim button
- After the successful transaction, you will see your XP bar increase, which means you have claimed your XP.
- To claim your BUR, click the orange Arrow button at the top right of the screen. Then click the Claim BUR button
- A pop-up will appear for you to choose which balance to withdraw BUR from.
- For the BUR reward, there will be a 30% tax for both on-chain and off-chain balance. This tax will reduced 1% per day.
- It is highly recommended that you wait until the tax is 0% (after 30 days) to claim all of your BUR rewards.
- If your BUR is still taxed, there will be a notice pop-up that appears. It is up to you to decide whether to withdraw your BUR reward.
- If your BUR is no longer taxed, you only need to hit the Claim button then the BUR will be withdrawn to your wallet.
- If you claim BUR off-chain then reject the transaction, those BUR supposed to be claimed will be moved to Pending Transaction.
- Once moved to the Pending Transaction section, the BUR claiming can not be undone. You can only continue to withdraw it in the Pending Transaction section.
- If your BUR is still taxed, the rejected BUR in the Pending Transaction's value will be after-tax.